Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A beautiful day


Who would say this is January. We had to take advantage of the beautiful sunshine and take the boat out for a spin. The weather was on our side and the water was great... no not the temp. because only the feet and hands touch the water that day. I had a chance to take a few pictures of the kids doing what I love to see them do... have fun together. I feel so blessed to have the day to get out on the water with my family. It was just what we needed!!

I wanted to note these pictures are from my phone because my brain is detached from my head these days.So thank the lord for my phone !!








                                        


                                         


                                                      




No comments: