Monday, October 12, 2009

1st steps

Whenever we start thinking of losing weight or wanting to change the way we eat. It can be an overwhelming start.

So let's make it simple instead of overwhelming!!

1st, get a journal
2nd, write 3 goals

EX: My goals
I am an inspiration
(by being healthy with my food choices, my thinking, my attitude choices, my physical activity
and pushing through the tough times by not letting them keep me down)
I am physically fit
(I can do push up's on my hands, I can run and feel good, being a healthy weight/size for my build)
I am confident
(I can look in the mirror and not be depressed but PROUD & beautiful!)

You choose one's that speak about you. Take sometime to write "I am's" that you WANT to be and that you can envision yourself being. I believe that one of the ways to true healthy living starts in our mindset. I thank my personal trainer/friend Lori & my Loving husband, for speaking positivity and constant encouragement to me. I learned that the way I think of myself and what I say to myself on a daily basis is what can keep you going!!

So spend today thinking about your "I am" goals. Then we can move on to what you can put in your journal next!!

~We have to start with our "mental" as we move into
making the "physical" changes we desire ~

till the next post... why & how to journal?

No comments: