Friday, October 10, 2008

Welcome

Don't all women need a place we can express our hearts? Share what we are learning or not learning yet? To share our victories, failures, triumphs, struggles, recipes, hobbies, ideas and all those fun times in life? I know that all the hearts and lives shared with me have helped shape me into who I am today. 
I believe we all have a great purpose that we have been created for. I do believe we all have a chance to share that great purpose with the one's we do life with. I know I have a lot to learn but also know my heart is deep and open to what the Lord is molding me into and I am open to share that. 
This leads me to no better place to share that deep open place with all those great people in my life then a blog. There is just never enough time ( at least I think this..) to share our lives and all that we have to offer to one another. 
I am also looking forward to seeing the things that come out as I write.
I have many friends with blogs and enjoy reading each one. The places they go, the adventures they are on and the journey they are going through as we all become better friends, wives, moms and servants of our sweet Savior Jesus.
I titled this Fit, Fun and Fabulous because I do think it fits the way I am looking at life lately. I feel being Fit takes us to a place of more balance in us physically,emotionally and spiritually. Having Fun in life is essential and makes me lighten up. Then Fabulous... I believe my life is filled with fabulous experiences, family, and friends!!

I hope you check in or even bookmark this blog.
Let's enjoy and share this journey  together!!








1 comment:

Patty B. said...

Yay! I'll add your blog to my list. Miss you guys.