Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Almost out of Diapers

Now the title of this blog is inspired by the events of today. Yes, today Annalyse initiated pee pee on the potty all by herself . She told me and we went running. This is a day of celebration. The day of diaper changing in the Pruis House may be coming to the end!!
I had to take pictures well because that's what I do. 
( Annalyse gave me permission 1st!)
I also made them as modest as I could. I just thought they were way too cute!! I was so excited that the day of potty training is coming and that this took no bribes or even taking her and talking about it. I mean of course we talk about it with her but I haven't even been pursuing the issue. I 
know she won't be in diapers forever. But at 2 yrs 4 mo. I am excited to see her show the interest.
Now this all started by just taking off a very wet diaper and letting her air out. Well my friends... who knew it could be the start of something like this. Now don't get me wrong. Annalyse has gone on the little potty once or twice before but that was me putting her there. This was her feeling the sensation and saying pee pee... I know what comes next. 
A lot of accidents and messy pants. But the end result is I am almost out of changing diapers everyday. This is a happy day for me.. even if it seems so goofy to be celebrating this. I am !!



No comments: