Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It is decided

The day after the election I find myself in a place of sadness and hope. I am sad that McCain/Palin did not win. I do believe that voting is so important and know so many voted yesterday. This makes me proud of Americans. It makes me proud that people have seen that they need to vote. 

I read today wonderful words of wisdom. Please feel free to read with me these words of Beth Moore. If you need inspiration at this time please join me and read!! 
I know that this is now my time to pray as I did this morning for our new president-elect despite my differences with him. It is what I am called to do. I will be faithful and pray Obama and his family will serve our country. 
In being honest I am nervous of what we have ahead of us. I do believe there is unknown with this man but pray we will pray for his leadership. As my husband has said this week. "We live in a great country, this is America!" This is true so let's pray the land of the free and the home of the brave stays that way !!
 

No comments: