Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The choice, our freedom

Today is voting day. 

As I have followed this political race for this election year. I have found myself looking at the great freedom we have. The amazing country we live in to be able to go to the polls and put our choices on paper. To stand for what we believe is right. To vote for someone who will be leaders and voices of our country, states and cities.
I count this a freedom to not take lightly. I am in awe of our right that we have as Americans to vote on so many issues and the people who will stand before us and represent us. Ones who should stand for what American is all about... Freedom! 

I am proud to vote today! 

ps.. I will follow up later and let you know how my voting experience was like when I take my two little ones with me to the poll!
 

No comments: